Top Shelf Services, based in Park City, and serving the Greater Salt Lake area is hiring! We are looking for a highly skilled Event Coordinator to ensure superior client satisfaction is provided from the point our contracts are signed to the completion of their events. The purpose of this role is to exceed our client’s expectations of enjoyable and safe events based on Top Shelf’s standards, approach and team culture. Candidates must embody Top Shelf’s mission and values in order to join in our quest to be Utah’s leader in offsite hospitality.
The ideal candidate will be professional, have an outgoing and positive attitude, excellent communication skills and have a love for special events.
- Assist Sales in creating event proposals and coordinate event details
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Maintain proactive communication with client to meet developing needs
- Works closely with the operations team to align Client’s vision and details of each event
- Management of our Client’s vision into a successful event
- Works with the Client and vendors to ensure each department of the business has the necessary information and requirements to deliver a successful event
- Management of the Client relationship by remote communication
- Background in beverage management in bars, restaurants and/or catering
- Experience in event management
- Strong computer skills (including G-suite)
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Option
- Retirement Plan