Our private luxury Club is one of the most sought-after, exclusive communities in North America and offers a world class experience for a limited number of members. We are now looking for a dynamic and experienced Food and Beverage Director to provide our members with exceptional, personalized and superior services.
This position is a great opportunity for the right person with outstanding customer service and leadership skills. This position offers a highly competitive salary and bonus along with generous comprehensive benefits, including accrued paid time-off, paid Holidays, health, dental, vision, healthcare HSA, and life/AD&D/STD insurance. Additionally, after one year of employment, a 401(K) plan is available with an employer match. Additional perks exclusive to our company.
Our vision is to create a highly-trained and empowered core of staff members who will sincerely invest in the well-being of our membership and each other. By creating a consistent level of warm and friendly service, we ensure a lasting tradition of excellence on all levels. This is why we believe in investing in our employees as well as our membership.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of food & beverage service is required.
- Directing all food and beverage operations.
- Manager to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a unique Member experience.
- Recruit, hire, develop and train all of the F&B staff.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly and professionally.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and all billing functions.
- Create a positive and energetic work environment, with good communication, ensuring team has current knowledge of menu offerings, services and facility events.
Education and Experience:
- 4-year college degree and industry training.
- At least 3 years previous experience in dining room/restaurant and banquet management in a luxury private resort or high-end hospitality setting
- Strong knowledge of the following: Five Star customer service; casual, fine dining and banquet food and beverage service; wine, training skills, computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and point of sale system.
- CPR/1st Aid Certification (if not already acquired, will acquire upon employment).
- Food Safety Certification and Business Council on Alcohol Education Certification (if not already acquired, will acquire upon employment).
Are you experienced with five-star service? Are you skilled at projecting a professional image? Are you dynamic, friendly, and service-oriented? Do you have excellent communication skills including the ability to listen, clarify, understand, and respond appropriately? Are you confident in making decisions after gathering the necessary information? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you patient and able to maintain your composure under pressure? Do you have a positive attitude? If so, then you just might be perfect for this position!
This is a full-time position requiring flexible and occasional long hours, including Holidays and weekends.
We may have high standards in presentation and service to our members, but we want employees to enjoy working here and have fun while they do so! We are a friendly place to work that offers fantastic benefits.
We are an EEO employer. All offers of employment with us are contingent on successful completion of a background check, and E-Verification.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.applicantpro.com/j/1905230-471639
Related Jobs (98)
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022