The Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown, located at a walking distance to downtown attractions and events, is looking for an energetic individual to our Food and Beverage team as a Food & Beverage Supervisor.
Our exciting and fast paced Hotel offers a break from the repetition, with no two days that are ever the same. We are proud to offer package that includes competitive pay, generous vacation package, paid holidays, and excellent benefit package for fulltime employees.
We are also offering a $500 signing bonus after the completion of our probationary period.
To assist supervise the operation of assigned restaurants, banquet and lounges by implementing strategies and services which meet the needs of owners, employees and guests.
Responsibility #1: Supervises the operation of assigned restaurants, banquet and/or lounges.
- Coordinates the set-up and/or closures of restaurant, banquet and lounge areas in accordance with Radisson Hotel Group standards.
- Confirms daily specials and new menu additions with the Restaurant Chef
- Assists in overseeing the food and beverage service provided in assigned outlet(s); coaches employees on effective service and food presentation techniques.
- Inspects assigned restaurant(s) banquet and lounge area(s) on an on-going basis and takes appropriate steps to ensure facilities meet or exceed hotel standards at all times
- Conducts daily pre-shift meetings to discuss specials, house count, reservations and new menu items
- Properly executes check control procedures
- Maintains sanitary and safe work environment for guests and employees
Responsibility #2: Provides employees with the information needed to perform their job effectively
- Assists in orienting new employees to the department and hotel and provides on-the-job training on job responsibilities
- Assists in prioritizing and assigning work
- Provides feedback to the employee and department managers on the employees’ performance of job responsibilities
Responsibility #3: Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Radisson Hotels Group experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
- Minimum two years restaurant experience, preferably in hospitality industry
- High school diploma required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
- Aptitude to resolve conflicts with guests, supervisors and employees
- Knowledge of local, state and federal food and liquor laws and regulations
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Long hours are sometimes required, ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and push or pull up to 75 pounds occasionally
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/careers
Related Jobs (27)
Attendant – Food Runner/ Server Assistant – La Stellina on December 5, 2023 Part Time