We are looking for a conscientious front desk manager to oversee the front desk operations of our hotel. In this role, you will be required to greet and welcome guests, tend to their questions and complaints and ensure that the front desk agent area is professionally maintained.
To be a successful front desk manager, you should possess strong time management and organizational skills and be financially minded. A top-notch front desk manager should provide exceptional customer service and strong leadership skills.
Front Desk Manager Responsibilities:
- Defining and implementing front desk objectives and procedures.
- Hiring and training staff and managing the shift schedules.
- Tending to guests’ complaints and questions and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring that the front desk and reception area is kept clean and organized.
- Maintaining front desk office supplies and equipment.
- Managing budgets, records, and contracts.
- Supervising staff and all front desk activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails.
- Conducting performance reviews with the front desk staff.
- Generating reports and feedback for presentation to the general manager.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing and updating records, among others, as needed.
- The employee must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as assigned, of which the employee is capable.
CitySalt Lake City