Waldorf Astoria is looking for a Front Office Supervisor to join the team in Park City!
With 150 rooms, 4,000 square feet of banquet space, and 3 food and beverage outlets, this award-winning Forbes 4-Star boutique property offers elevated comfort food inspired by mountain regions from around the world. This includes a 3-meal restaurant, seasonal pool restaurant, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Various – must have availability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Pay: $18.50 per hour – Please note, final offer is based on experience.
Why join the Waldorf Astoria Park City?
- Free Epic Local Ski Pass
- Drastically discounted spa services
- Work in an environment where kindness, creativity and authenticity is highly appreciated
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Worldwide travel perks – up to 30 nights at discounted rates over 6,000 properties in more than 100 countries and 50% Food & Beverage discounts
- The world is yours– Your next role could be as a concierge, reservations agent or within a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Supervisor, you would be responsible for assigning work and ensuring the completion of daily tasks in Front Office operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assign work and supervise team member performance in all Front Office procedures including, but not limited to, guest check-in and check-out, lobby traffic and flow, luggage assistance, telephone operator services and determining room rates and availability
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve issues and complaints in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Schedule, assign daily work, lead pre-shift meetings, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Monitor lobby traffic and adjust staffing accordingly
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) – purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/job/HOT0960G/Front-Office-Supervisor-Waldorf-Astoria-Park-City