Sums up your new Role:
The Game Day Concierge will play an integral part on the Member Experience Team supporting game days on suite level and throughout the Ken Garff Red Zone creating remarkable experiences for our Club Members before, during, and after every game. This position will be for all 6 home games. We prioritize Members through Warm Welcome, Magic Moments, and Fond Farewells.
- Direct Members and Guest to their destinations within the Club, provide business and concierge services to our Members, and be proactive in creating Magic Moments
- Inform Members and guests of Club services, features, upcoming events, room locations, and amenities both in person and over the phone.
- Maintain the lobby, front entrance, workstation, and other surrounding areas clean and free of debris. Ensure supplies that may be needed by Members/Guests are stocked such as pens, notepads, etc.
- Accommodate Member and guest requests for business services, including but not limited to faxing, copying, mailing, and other concierge services, owning the request from start to finish.
- Seat guests
All the other stuff we do:
- Adhere to all company, club, and department standards of operations, policies, and procedures whether written or verbal
- Conduct ourselves professionally and respectfully
- Work safely
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested
- Take pride in our appearance by arriving to work in a clean and neat uniform and properly groomed according to Club standards
- We are open, flexible, and adaptable to take care of our Members and Guest changing needs
- Understand service recovery procedures for Member/Guests
- Notify GM and/or department head(s) of Member/Guest complaints. Rectify by using service recovery procedures as soon as possible
- We are ready to assume different responsibilities as needed and requested as an essential part of our jobs
- Age 18 and up.
- Minimum of one-year experience in hospitality business or a similar role
- Service oriented mindset and be capable of making every guest feel valued
- People person with a can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional Member experience
- Strong communication skills verbal, written, phone, text, and social media communications
- Work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any given time
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive phone demeanor
- Exceptional listening skills
- Competent working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Adaptable to new technology
- Positive attitude and be willing to work as part of a team
- A multi-tasker, prioritizing time effectively
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://clubcorp.jobs.net/en-US/job/game-day-concierge/J3V4MJ6MRRJTR1RSHYZ
Related Jobs (44)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time