Are you into epic mountain views and meeting people from all over the world? Join our team at the newest resort in Park City, Utah!
Black Rock Mountain Resort is a world-class, affordable luxury destination. We are the best location for four seasons of action, just minutes from Park City and Deer Valley, Utah. Our hospitality professionals are dedicated to service. Our team is built on respect, hard work, and having fun.
We want our guests to have an overriding sense that they are in the exact right place at the exact right time.
If you want to work with a great team in the heart of the resort, apply today!
As a Guest Service Representative you will:
- Enter work place at scheduled time in uniform ready to begin work. Properly clocks in.
- Ensure prescribed amount of cash is on hand by counting and recording count.
- Ensure telephone service meets company standards. Telephone answered within three rings, using proper script. Transfer calls properly, perform wake up calls, take message politely and never give out a room number.
- Properly check in and out guests.
- Properly handle reservations.
- Ensure property management computer procedures are correctly implemented.
- Properly answer guests questions for directions or other needs.
- Assist with cleanliness of lobby, corridors and elevator.
- Additional duties may be added as needed.
EDUCATION: General high school education or better preferred. Must speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace and by the guests.
EXPERIENCE: One year hotel or customer contact experience preferred.
PHYSICAL: Requires fingering, standing for long periods of time, walking, sitting, reaching, grasping, carrying, bending, stooping repetitive motions, visual acuity, hearing, writing and good verbal skills. On occasion may be required the ability to lift up to 15 pounds.