Hotel Park City, Located in beautiful Park City, UT; a proud member of Autograph Collection Hotels by Marriott International, is currently seeking a detailed, customer service driven, Guest Services Manager & Concierge.
This role helps to oversee general Front Office operations alongside Concierge needs for our guests. It is a vital position in the overall guest satisfaction at Hotel Park City.
Autograph Collection is a unique brand within Marriott’s portfolio, where independence is celebrated, but still participating in all the standards and loyalty programs that Marriott is known for.
This person should be very comfortable interacting with hotel guests with experience as a leader in a Hotel Front Office setting.
Daily duties include;
Welcoming guests, assisting guests with specific requests, providing directions or local information, booking reservations. This position will also assist and supervise Front Office team members including; hotel arrivals & departures, coordinating with associates to meet immediate guest requests, coordinates with local vendors for guest needs.
- Maintain a demeanor that is friendly, cheerful and courteous at all times with guests and other employees.
- Book reservations for transportation or other attractions.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by responding to guest inquiries with accurate information and a positive attitude.
- Assists or answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Respond to phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Welcome and effectively resolves guest questions, issues & complaints as needed.
- Provide consistent & effective communication with other hotel departments in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handle cash, credit card, currency conversions, and other financial transactions as needed.
- Foster employee commitment, and models desired service behaviors in all interactions with guests and fellow employees.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and coaching of all Front Office associates.
- Performs other duties as needed at the Front Office; arrivals, departures or as assigned by management.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry as a Front Office team leader.
- General knowledge of local activities, restaurants, resorts, etc to assist guests with Concierge needs.
- Must be able to read, communicate effectively, and have superb interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure while retaining composure when resolving guest needs or complaints.
- Proficiency in the use computer programs i.e. Microsoft Office Suite; PMS – Opera & Marriott platforms preferred.
Marriott Associate Travel Benefits – Medical, dental, & vision insurance available – Spa services & retail discounts – Employee dining discounts – Paid Time Off – 401k – Ski Pass Program.
-Equal Opportunity Employer-
CityPark City, UT
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hotelparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/1009684.html