The Sheraton Park City Hotel is currently looking for individuals to join our Housekeeping team as Room Attendants. Some housekeeping experience required. Marriott/Sheraton experience a plus.
The responsibilities of a Room Attendant include:
- Report to Housekeeping Office at the beginning of shift, pick up and sign out key, and return key when reporting to office at end of shift.
- Clean and maintain all assigned rooms and suites daily, including bed stripping, bathroom cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, checking of room lights, air conditioner unit, television, spot cleaning, and stocking all room supplies.
- Report any items missing from rooms and suites.
- Report all items in need of repair to supervisor and maintain equipment used in work.
- Scrupulously follow all safety guidelines, i.e.: blocking open door with cart.
- Protect guest safety and well-being; follow all policies and procedures, i.e.: guest missing room key must get replacement at front desk with identification.
- Greet all guests with warm, friendly welcome; inquire about their well-being.
- Follow all Sheraton and Driftwood Standards.
- Also includes any other duties or special projects as assigned by the Executive Housekeeper or Housekeeping Supervisors.
We are not all about work and success here at the Sheraton, we also like to have fun. We are a family here at the hotel. Come work for the largest and best hotel company in the world, Sheraton, which is a part of the Marriott International family. The Sheraton Park City Hotel is owned and operated by Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC, which is an EOE company.
Please apply online and if your qualifications meet ours, we will call to set up an interview.
Please apply at: https://sheratonparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs