Black Rock Mountain Resort is a brand new, one of a kind condo-hotel development perfectly situated adjacent to the Jordanelle Reservoir in Park City, Utah. Between our ideal location, luxurious accommodations and gorgeous amenities, Black Rock Mountain Resort is primed to become Park City’s next year-round, world class destination – and we are looking for people who are passionate about hospitality to help us achieve that goal.
Provides prompt and courteous in-room dining for guests during their stay and ensuring guests’ satisfaction.
- Job duties include, although are not limited to:
- Serve in-room dining to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to the in-room order.
- Responds to guest inquiries and special requests promptly to ensure guest satisfaction; notifies supervisor of guest complaints or unusual situations.
- Work well the Kitchen during to discuss and confirm required condiments and food for each order.
- Being knowledgeable of the menu, offering suggestions and other options for guests and upselling food and beverage items.
- Able to use a POS System.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times
- Maintain a professional manner with all guests when taking or delivering order.
- Must be flexible with guests and try to meet all of their requests.
- Be comfortable delivering food and beverage items to guest rooms and having conversations with all guests.
- Have the ability to work with other team members and communicate to other departments in a professional way.
- On every order ensure all food and beverage items ordered are delivered, condiments and utensils required are with all orders, and that each order is 100% accurate upon delivery
- Setting trays in a decorative way and presenting all food and beverage items to guests
- To call back every room after delivery to ensure guests satisfaction on every order and when they can pick up the room service tray or room service table
- Prior experience as an in-room server preferred but not required.
- Must possess good attitude, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure.
- Customer service Interpersonal communication
- Ability to read and write in English proficiently as well as having basic math skills and the ability to use a calculator.
- Must have excellent communicate skills.
- Must be 21 years of age and must possess Alcohol and Food Handlers cards.
- Work well on their own with minimal supervision.
- Well-groomed and professional appearance at all times.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of back of the house, room service carts and equipment at all times.
- Able to work weekends, holidays, all shifts.
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Must be physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware. Up to 50 lbs. Also, you must be physically able to walk without assistance on various surfaces for an extended period. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
HOURS & SCHEDULE:
- Weekends, weekdays and holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Days & hours may vary based on business needs.
Benefits (full time employees only – waiting period applies):
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
All employees receive a 25% discount at our food & beverage outlets. We are a new resort with several growth and career opportunities. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the area and are passionate about sharing that knowledge with the guests who visit our resort.
CityPark City, UT
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.blackrockmountainresort.com/careers/