The Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown, located at a walking distance to downtown attractions and events, is looking for an energetic individual to our Food & Beverage team as a Line Cook l.
Our exciting and fast paced Hotel offers a break from the repetition, with no two days that are ever the same. We are proud to offer package that includes competitive pay, generous vacation package, paid holidays, and excellent benefit package for fulltime employees.
We are also offering a $500 signing bonus after the completion of our probationary period.
Copper Canyon Grill and Tavern inside of the Hotel is currently looking for a dynamic, energetic individual to join the culinary team as a Line Cook. Some of the duties will include:
- Prepare and properly cook all food items ordered by guests.
- Follow standards as set forth for all menu items.
- Organize and maintain work areas, coolers and storage areas
- Check and maintain coolers and storage areas for cleanliness and quality of food products
- Requisition food with necessary approvals according to policy
- Take proper care of ranges, ovens, broilers, fryers, griddles, utensils and other equipment
- flexibility to work AM & PM shift, including weekends
- minimum of 1yr. experience in a fast-paced restaurant
- strong knife skills; grill, sauté, oven, line experience
- ability to read and follow recipes
- ability to cross train in all stations
- Competitive Wage
- Close to TRAX
- Free Employee Meals
- Free Employee Parking
- Great Benefits
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/careers
Related Jobs (42)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time