As a Full-Time, Year Round Graveyard Night Auditor at the Cliff Lodge you will provide excellent customer service while performing all duties in regard to operation of the front desk and night auditor procedures during the graveyard hours. You will check guests in and out, give out general information about the resort, answer the telephone and on occasion take reservations. You will also problem solve when receiving guest complaints to find the best solution possible for the situation.
As Graveyard Night Auditor at the Cliff Lodge, you will:
- Check guests in and out.
- Complete the Night Auditor procedures.
- Coordinate accounting and billing needs with Conference Services, Central Reservations, Group Sales, and Accounts Receivables.
- Receive guest complaints and resolving guest disputes.
- Answer telephones, receiving guest request and coordinating with the correct department to ensure that guests’ need are taken care of.
- Give directions and offering general knowledge of Snowbird.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-6 months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- General computer knowledge, typing skills, or other specialized training.
- Demonstrate basic competence in reading, writing, speaking, simple arithmetic, advanced communication skills, and interpersonal relationships.
- Must have the ability to handle, process, maintain and protect guest personal information, including credit card information, in compliance with all company or department policies and procedures according to PCI rules and requirements. This includes privacy and confidentiality, reporting, storage and disposal of sensitive information. Will not share or disclose any guest personal or financial information to anyone unless authorized by the guest, manager or company or unless disclosure is permitted within departmental policies and procedures.
- This position requires knowledge and understanding of PCI DSS, including the safe and secure handling and maintenance of personal, financial and credit card information of guests/customers.
- Requires problem-solving and initiation of less clearly defined job activities. Makes relatively complex decisions regarding resolution of customer complaints. Decisions are made within broad procedural guidelines. Discretionary judgment must be used to interpret a billing problem and chose a solution satisfactory to all involved.
- Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
- Shift: Four days a week, days will vary, including weekends and holidays 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
- May experience unusual stress from continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- General office environment with limited physical activity.
- Work is subject to frequent interruptions making continuity and accuracy difficult, frequent exposure to noise.
- Other/Additional: Frequently deals with difficult guests with difficult problems, with the help of management and supervisors, to find solutions satisfactory to all involved which can cause additional levels of stress.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the role. We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired and comply with our professional appearance, drug & alcohol, and employee conduct policies.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowbird.com/jobs/
Related Jobs (26)
Guest Services Attendant on March 17, 2023 Full Time Part Time
Front Office Lead on March 17, 2023 Full Time
Restaurant Servers on March 17, 2023 Full Time Part Time
Retail Sales Associate on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Front Desk Agent on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Hotel Front Desk Reception on March 8, 2023 Full Time
ROOMS CONTROL on March 14, 2023 Full Time
Night Auditor on March 3, 2023 Full Time
Guest Services Agent on February 28, 2023 Part Time Full Time