$1000 HIRING BONUS!!! The Operations Manager will primarily be responsible for operational tasks and supervising others in their operational assignments at the hotel under the direction of the Assistant General Manager (or assigned Hotel Leadership). This role will ensure guest satisfaction and the efficient operation of the hotel by assisting back of the house operating departments. The Operations Supervisor may function to support a number of areas at the property including: Housekeeping F&B and Front Office. Other duties may be assigned as required by the business demand.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with fellow associate and other departments within the hotel (set example for other associates be a team leader).
- Monitor all VIP and special guest requests as well as being familiar with all in-house groups.
- Fully comprehend and execute all relevant phases of the front desk computer system and checklist.
- Be familiar with P.M.S. system used in the hotel.
- Monitor and follow up on all servers/baristas/bartenders’ cash overages and shortages (as applicable by hotel).
- Follow and enforce all Aimbridge Hospitality policies.
- Ensure employees are at all times attentive friendly helpful and courteous to guests employees and other managers.
- Assist in preparation of staff schedules according to business forecast maintaining adherence to wage control productivity standards and guest service scores.
- Assist food and beverage department front desk operations and housekeeping department based on volume and need (as applicable by hotel).
- Assist in training of new hires and current associates on a regular basis.
- Assist the FOM in ensuring that associates are following and maintaining Aimbridge Hospitality standards (i.e. answering phones call-backs to guests guest request log).
- Be familiar with emergency procedures and able to react to emergency situations by knowing locations of fire extinguishers and exits.
- Assist in monthly inventories and reconciliations.
- Immediately follow up on accidents problems or guest complaints in the food and beverage department as well as the front desk.
- Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Help maintain productivity levels at or above budgeted standards.
- Perform other duties and/or attend meetings or trainings as required by management.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers-aimbridge.icims.com/jobs/95086/operations-manager/job