We are looking for an passionate Pastry Cook and/or Baker to prepare a variety of upscale to go foods and desserts.
Your skill in crafting a menu, creating delicious sandwiches, wraps, salads, and other grab and go foods, as well as baking high quality treats should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in multiple areas of the culinary arts with a passion for exceeding guests expectations with your creations. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients with the best possible serving.
The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our clientele.
- Basic kitchen equipment operation: stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, fryers, steamers, kettles, etc.
- Understanding of recipe measurements, requisition amounts and portion sizes.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required in fine dining or upscale restaurant.
- Culinary or Apprenticeship program preferred.
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of food preparation and cooking.
- Working knowledge on accepted standards of sanitation.
- Ability to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail; ability to multi-task.
- Must have good communication.
- Must be skilled in time management.
- Must have teaching and motivational skills.
- Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
- Full time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays).
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull; lift 50 lbs.
- Proficient in computer skills including POS systems, Word and Excel.
- Professional appearance appropriate for a fine dining establishment.
- Must exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to go out of their
way to accommodate the guests and exceed their expectations.
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of guests.
- Must maintain a level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
- Must show enthusiasm for the job, the restaurant and the hotel.
- Must be considerate, patient and willing to help out fellow employees.
- Must have a good self-image and be able to command the respect of the employees.
- Must be able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
- Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond reproach.
Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/CareerHome.action?clientId=8a7883d072098b0f01720e633618006e