Starting Rate $15.000 per hour. Provide the guests, either on the phone or in person, with information and support in a professional and gracious manner. Receive and coordinate reservations and seating for daily and/or nightly service, all the while providing outstanding service to our guests along the way. Act as an advocate for the restaurant, be a creator of ridiculously personal experiences, and develop relationships with guests that will compel them to return.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Greet all restaurant guests, be knowledgeable about the area and provide information when asked.
- Provide fair and consistent seating of guests.
- Accurately handle paperwork, stock and tidy the host stand.
- Receive incoming calls, accurately book reservations for guests.
- Taking room service orders if applicable.
- Check floor and tables for accuracy and cleanliness, assist in bussing tables.
- Help servers by refilling beverages when needed.
- Perform other restaurant and customer service related requests for guests.
- We all wear multiple hats here at Kimpton. You may need to take on responsibilities outside of this job description at times, as we all do.
What You Bring
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience is preferred.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Able to learn, retain, and present product, menu and allergy information to guests.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn the restaurant point-of-sale system and reservation system.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, a real passion for hospitality, and you love crafting unique and memorable experiences for guests.
- Food Handler Certification (if applicable).
- Flexible schedule and are able to work weekends, nights, and holidays when needed.
Differences make a difference. We are committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our hotel and restaurant guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage each of our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate differences among people. That includes different personalities, lifestyles, work styles, education, and experience. We also welcome and embrace people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, physical abilities, sexual orientation, gender identities and genders. For our complete EEO policy click here opens a pdf file.
Be Yourself. Lead Yourself. Make it Count.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?_fromPublish=true&c=1054241&d=KimptonHotelsAndRestaurants-External#/