This is the face of the operation helping maintain an efficient and courteous restaurant operation by
greeting arriving members, seating, establishing rapport and assisting with restaurant service.
Receives and accurately processes payment for restaurant charges.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• This position reports to the Restaurant Manager and is accountable to shift leadership.
• Meets arriving members as they enter restaurant with cordial greeting.
• Escorts members to assigned tables, introduces server, issues menus and facilitates the
accommodation of special requests.
• Notifies servers of new parties in their section to ensure the members receive immediate and
• Periodically circulating through the restaurant to assist servers, respond to any member
requests and to assess the efficiency of the operation for management.
• Receives to-go orders, enters in the POS and verifies accuracy at packaging.
• Ensures that all charge vouchers are completely filled out with the correct member name and
• Maintains a clean and attractive restaurant by assisting with vacuuming, sweeping, general
cleaning and side-work duties.
• Checks all restrooms for cleanliness and supplies throughout shift and takes corrective action
• Checks the proper set-up of tables and seating prior to opening.
• Exhibits a professional appearance and maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor
at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
• Assists servers and bus-persons by accommodating customers dining requests and clearing
and cleaning tables, resetting tables, and retrieving supplies.
• Provides assistance to other employees in order to contribute to the restaurants best overall
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFCATIONS:
• Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
• Food Handlers Permit or Serve Safe as Required
• Must be able to work unsupervised
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
• Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/
Related Jobs (44)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time