Hyatt Centric Park City
Restaurant servers are responsible for submitting guest menu selections and presenting these food and beverage preferences. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings.
A Hyatt restaurant server will engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment.
If you have experience as a server in a restaurant, we’d love to hear from you! At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met-they’re exceeded. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include: • Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
• Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
• Bereavement and jury duty pay • Vacation, sick, new child leave
• Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions • 401(k) w/ match • Direct deposit • Complimentary colleague meals
• Complimentary parking
• Discounted ski pass (reimbursement to take place at conclusion of season)
• Opportunity for growth and advancement! Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment/ COVID-19 safety procedures: At Hyatt, our colleagues and guest safety and wellbeing is our priority. In order to protect our colleagues and guests, we have implemented safety procedures for each department.
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Plastic shield at work stations as applicable
• Daily Wellness Checks • Social distancing guidelines in place • Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Qualifications
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
• Refined verbal communication skills.
• Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a restaurant server. For immediate consideration of the restaurant server position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the restaurant server position on the Hyatt Careers Site