At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met-they’re exceeded. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
- Vacation, sick, new child leave
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment/ COVID-19 safety procedures:
At Hyatt, our colleagues and guest safety and wellbeing is our priority. In order to protect our colleagues and guests, we have implemented safety procedures for each department.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations as applicable
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/search?searchable=%5B%7B%22id%22:%2246360210089%22,%22text%22:%22Hyatt%20Centric%20Park%20City%22,%22portal%22:%5B%2221860210089%22,%2222260210089%22%5D,%22filterId%22:%22ORGANIZATION%22%7D%5D