Our exciting and fast paced Hotel offers a break from the repetition, with no two days that are ever the same. We are proud to offer package that includes competitive pay, generous vacation package, 7 paid holidays, and excellent benefit package for fulltime employees.
We are also offering a $500 signing bonus after the completion of our probationary period.
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Radisson experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets guests in the restaurant.
- provides food and beverage service as needed
- Provides guest with overview of menu choices
- prepares order for presentation
- makes and pours coffee
- completes side work as needed
Oversees the operation of Room Service
- Coordinates the set-up of Room Service in accordance with Radisson Hotel Group standards
- Ensures guest orders are filled promptly
- Maintains clean, orderly, and stocked work area
- Monitors hallways to ensure used dishware is returned promptly
- Orders supplies and/or approves requisitions for Room Service orders
- Spot checks orders on preparation, garnishments seasoning, portion size, temperature, etc.
- Completes control reports
- Communicates with other departments regarding supplies, special events, staffing, and other areas as they pertain to Room Service
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality.
- Minimum one – two years food and beverage experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
- Able to resolve conflicts guests, supervisor and employee
- Knowledge of local, state and federal liquor laws and regulations
- Guest-friendly personality
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suit
- Long hours are sometimes required, ability to work flexible schedule
- Ability to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally and push or pull room service carts up to 75 pounds
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/careers