Are you into epic mountain views and meeting people from all over the world? Join our team at the newest resort in Park City, Utah!
Black Rock Mountain Resort is a world-class, affordable luxury destination. We are the best location for four seasons of action, just minutes from Park City and Deer Valley, Utah. Our hospitality professionals are dedicated to service. Our team is built on respect, hard work, and having fun.
Our resort and restaurant atmosphere is approachable and welcoming. We care about buying sustainable farming and agriculture, buying local, and utilizing the freshest and most seasonal ingredients.
If you want to work with a great team in the heart of the resort, apply today!
- Provide prompt and courteous food and beverage service to restaurant guests while maximizing sales and guest satisfaction.
- Describe all menu items; methods of preparation and prices as needed. Work within policy to accommodate guest’s special food requests. Document legibly the guest’s order information on guest checks.
- Upsell established menu items or specials to maximize food and beverage revenues.
- Serve menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards.
- Perform pre- and post-shift sidework; stock service station, make coffee, etc.
- Forward customer payments to cashier for completion of the transaction as outlined in cash and charge procedures; receive change from cashier and returns change promptly to guest.
- May assist Greeter/Cashier with greeting and seating guests; may assist busperson with clearing table and filling glasses.
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Must be physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware. Up to 50 lbs. Also, you must be physically able to walk without assistance on various surfaces for an extended period. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
HOURS & SCHEDULE:
- Weekends, weekdays and holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Days & hours may vary based on business needs.
Benefits (full time employees only – waiting period applies):
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
All employees receive a 25% discount at our food & beverage outlets. We are a new resort with several growth and career opportunities. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the area and are passionate about sharing that knowledge with the guests who visit our resort.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.blackrockmountainresort.com/careers/