Elevated above the Distractions
Promontory has received universal acclaim as a destination where life’s greatest moments naturally play out thanks to its unrivaled depth and breadth of extraordinary family experiences. This established community – which spans more than 11 square miles – features an investment of more than $400 million in exceptional and award-winning amenities for every season. No other community comes close.
The Promontory Club is looking to fulfill a vacancy for a Food and Beverage Shed Evening Cook – Full time.
The main function of a Prep Cook / Line Cook is to create a culinary experience in a manner that is consistent with the highest standards of Promontory Club restaurants. Evening shifts range between the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete prep lists and projects in a timely fashion.
- Organize stations and maintain cleanliness.
- Put away orders and rotate stock.
- Complete cleaning and organizational projects.
- Make food to order and maintain high quality consistency.
- Work independently and collaboratively, be punctual and well groomed. Uniforms are provided.
- Complete assigned side work prior to starting or ending a shift.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work practices to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned or as required ensuring the guest has a positive and satisfactory dining experience.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; must have or be able to acquire a State of Utah food handler’s certification within the first two weeks of employment; must be at least 16 years of age.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: One (1) year of previous food prep and line experience preferred; must have good written and verbal communication skills; must have a high attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment all while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time; ability to lift 15lbs frequently and the ability to lift 50lbs occasionally; must be willing to work various hours, nights, holidays and weekends when needed; must be willing to work at any F&B outlet at Promontory when required.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Wages will be determined upon employment and will be commensurate with experience.
Promontory offers competitive wages and benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurances, paid time off (PTO), holiday pay, uniform and equipment allowance, employee meals, golf on two award winning courses and yearly bonuses.
Promontory Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=72298&clientkey=4B2EBB4300805C064213B9E430C96718&jpt=0c171bdfe6de20fd55f0d6a5a3291665