As a Ticket Office Lead at Snowbird, you will provide support to the ticket sellers and step in when needed. You will audit daily sales, take orders for Snowbird season passes, and input group and employee ticket orders. Answers customer questions relating to Snowbird, along with listening to customer complaints and suggestions, refers on suggestions to Manager or takes action to remedy complaints.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist ticket sellers and guests with escalating customer service situations.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service, internally and externally while following the specific Ticket Office customer service guidelines.
- Answer ticket office phones and follow the specific Ticket office customer service guidelines for answering phones.
- Answer customer questions relating to Snowbird and resort activities.
- Occasional stocking and cleaning.
- Input group and employee will call orders.
- Audit/reconcile daily audits as assigned.
- Regular ticket office cashiering duties apply when scheduled on window.
- Relieving ticket sellers for breaks and lunches as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 0-6 months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
- Impeccable communication skills with regards to both internal and external customer service, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Must have computer skills including data entry, Word, and Excel.
- RTP One and Siriusware software knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of PCI DSS, including the safe and secure handling and maintenance of personal, financial and credit card information of guest/customers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Full-time, year-round.
- Must have weekend availability. Two weekdays will be off-days.
- Shifts vary, may be early morning or late evening, weekends, holidays, depending on business levels.
- Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
- May experience unusual stress from high business volumes, deadlines, continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
- Must be able to perform math with accuracy in counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- General office environment with limited physical activity.
- Work is subject to frequent interruptions making continuity and accuracy difficult, frequent exposure to noise.
- Direct and continuous contact with guests.
- Direct and continuous contact with co-workers, management, and other departments.
WHY WORK HERE
- Ski pass and comp ticket benefits.
- Discounts at Snowbird eateries, retail shops, mountain school, lodging and daycare for employees.
- Available medical, dental, vision and accident insurance – benefits are available based on position and are subject to change.
- 401k with company match.
- Discounts with Powdr partners.
- Free transportation to work: UTA Bus, Rideshare vans, Canyon Transportation vans, and Employee Shuttles.
WHO WE ARE
Snowbird is a world-renowned ski and summer resort 6 miles up Little Cottonwood Canyon that has offered the most exciting terrain covered with an average of 500 inches of light powder since 1971. Here, winter enthusiasts experience all types of mountain terrain which can be enjoyed by every level of skier and snowboarder. Snowbird, part of the POWDR family of North American resorts, offers 4 hotels, 15 restaurants, conference facilities, summer activities, Oktoberfest and a full-service spa, all surrounded by spectacular granite peaks – making Snowbird an unforgettable place to visit and work.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the role. We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired and comply with our professional appearance, drug & alcohol, and employee conduct policies.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowbird.com/jobs/