Snowbasin Resort believes that people are at the center of everything we do, from caring for our employees and guests, to serving the communities where we live. We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in hiring, training, and career advancement. Building a community that is respectful and kind towards one another is who we are.
Guest Shuttle Service is a key link in the chain of the “lot to lift” process. Guest Shuttle Service combined with our uniquely massive complimentary parking lots are some great attributes of the resort that set us apart in the area of guest service. Capitalizing on these resources is critical to our goal of unsurpassed guest service. Informative, fun, and service minded attitudes in our Guest Shuttle Drivers complement our impressive parking infrastructure and facilitate the best guest experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Hiring, training, and scheduling shuttle drivers.
• Scheduling and coordinating equipment inspections and repairs with our technician
• Maintaining UDOT compliance
• Maintaining shuttle equipment to optimal operational and optical condition
• Assisting other operations at the resort as necessary (e.g. Parking, Guest Services and Safety, snow removal, Lodge Services, Food and Beverage, emptying garbage, etc.)
• Perform any reasonable tasks as requested by management
• Understand, support and implement resort policies and procedures.
• Maintain awareness of special events, groups and other circumstances out of the range of normal operations
• Trucks w/Trailers
• Shuttle Busses
• Golf Cart
• Plow Truck
• Snow Removal Front End Loader
RESPONSIBILITIES TO SAFETY:
• Correctly use all personal protective equipment at all times and hold team accountable
• Protect the safety of self, co-workers, and Snowbasin Resort guests at all times
• Promptly tend to and/or report any potentially harmful equipment or situations to the immediate supervisor and/or appropriate department(s)
• Report safety-related accidents and incidents at once to immediate supervisor and appropriate department(s), following documented procedures
• Follow all company and department safety policies and procedures as outlined in the Resort’s Occupational Safety & Health Compliance Manual and department-specific procedures or manuals
• Operate equipment in a safe manner that will not lead to injury of yourself or others
• Drive in accordance with the law and Snowbasin Resort policies
• Must have CDL Class B
• Must have confidence to direct guests in assertive yet positive manner
• Must be a self-driven and organized individual
• Must have experience leading others
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Must be able to work in any weather condition for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift 75lbs
• Must be able to shovel snow for extended periods of time
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/careercenter/v2/?cid=7707