The Receptionist or Guest Services Agent (GSA) is responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming, and professional atmosphere for all clients, executives, and staff members at all times. Located in the Conference Center, the GSA will be the first point of contact for visitors to the area, making them feel comfortable, directing them to their appointments and meetings and assisting them during their stay. They’ll also be responsible for maintaining the public event space and employee pantries on working floors.
- Monday – Friday, 8 Hour Shift, Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Benefits, 9 Paid Holidays
- Answering telephones in a friendly, professional manner, taking messages with accuracy and appropriately handling or referring questions and requests.
- Manage all activity in the internal visitor processing system.
- Communicating requests to the appropriate internal support departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), information technology (computer issues), Audio Visual technology (meeting room technical support), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries).
- Prepare and submit daily reports to appropriate recipients.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly meetings.
- Greet and direct and / or escort clients to designated meeting room
- Work closely with Conference Center team (Coordinators, Catering, Audio/Visual, Facilities) on overall execution of events
- Assist in conference room readiness inspections to determine the room is equipped with proper event materials such as pads, pencils, event handouts and welcome packages
- Re-setting rooms between meetings.
- Adhering to Hospitality signature look
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritizing tasks and juggling many jobs simultaneously, while constantly interacting with visitors in a public environment.
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology / equipment.
- A high school graduate, with some college preferred.
- Two to three years’ experience in a client service / reception position within a hospitality or corporate environment.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.compassgroupcareers.com/conference-center-guest-services-agent/job/20324665