WHAT WE DO
Come join the team working at our vibrant boutique hotel, offering unique and memorable experiences in Park City. Poised at the edge of the scenic 1,200-acre Swaner Nature Preserve just minutes from the fabled ski resorts of Park City, Newpark Resort is the centerpiece of the state’s first LEED-certified resort community. Blending contemporary luxury with easy access to world-class skiing and the summertime splendors of northern Utah, this highly rated hotel charms guests with thoughtful in-room amenities including gas fireplaces, heated bathroom floors and private decks with hot tubs.
As a team we work together to bring our values to life. We are excited about adventure, and we are here to enhance our guests’ lives with memorable experiences. In the meantime, we are also focused on our team that we like to call family. Join us in delivering amazing hospitality and a better place to work!
We Trust: Our people do what we say we will do, always.
We Respect: Our people are adults and they are treated as such. We are expected to treat others likewise.
We Serve: Our people care about service- We serve clients, colleagues, and the community
We Are Passionate: Our people love what they do, we are good at it, and we should feel as though we were born to do it.
We Collaborate: Our people should be surrounded by like-minded folks that share the same fundamental beliefs about service, hold each other accountable and enthusiastically support our successes.
We Live: There is certainly more to life than work. It’s about balance. Our people work hard, but we play hard and have fun.
We Evolve: We accept and adapt to constant change by finding new ways of doing things better.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
We are here to bring the Park City experience to life for our guests. This is an awesome opportunity to share things that you are passionate about such as the outdoors, skiing, concerts, and more! We get to work where our guests are on vacation. We are serious about the guest experience, but also the employee experience as well.
Your Voice Counts
Team members may have their own roles, but everyone has a say when we set goals and make plans. We value your input and experience.
Our team believes in one another. We love to live in our Values, enjoy getting to know one another, and laugh together.
Connections for the Future
You will be building relationships with amazing people inside our community.
Work with Great People
Be a part of a talented team where you will collaborate on fun & exciting work and excel in a highly motivating environment.
Be a part of something bigger than yourself and impact our guests through amazing stays with us.
WHO YOU ARE
You are “next level” when it comes to guest service. You enjoy helping people and finding ways to surprise and delight them. You are proactive. You are able to think ahead for our guests and anticipate ways to provide service.
You take ownership and initiative. You are ready to tackle challenges as they arise and find new things to do to add value to the company. You are also willing to do what it takes… lift boxes, make a bed, hold doors if that’s what it takes to get something done. No job is beneath you.
You are trustworthy and act with integrity. You do the right thing for our guests and for our team. Those who know you have complete confidence in you.
You genuinely like getting to know and working with other team members. You love being a part of a team and find it easy to get along with others. Everyone who interacts with you describes you as being positive and helpful.
SO WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be focused on learning about our unique operation, getting to know the team, and finding new ways to enhance the experience for our guests. If you like what you have read so far and are excited about the opportunity, apply today!
Qualifications & Skills
- Guest Service Experience and service resolution skills
- Knowledge of Lodging Management Systems computer programs – IQware experience preferred.
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly when under pressure while remaining flexible and open to changes in procedures.
- Knowledge of local area, activities, and features.
- Strong communication, organizational, administrative, sales and accounting skills.
- Technical knowledge of Front Office operations.
- Human relation skills. Must be a “people-person” who thrives on public contact.
- Must posses advanced computer skills, including, but not limited to knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving, strategizing, and prioritization skills are critical.
- Strong organizational skills for most effective results and efficiency.
- Strong decision-making skills and resourcefulness to conduct independent research.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Company, including evening, nights, and weekends. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required. This role will be primarily evening focused.
- There are physical demands that may vary from day to day or task to task including, but not limited to: the ability to sit at a desk for up to 4-hours per day; walking; standing; bending; stooping; squatting; stretching; grasping; lifting; pushing and operating equipment relative to the assigned tasks. Must be able to lift up-to 20 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis and must be able to lift up-to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- High School or equivalent Education. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Candidate must have education and/ or experience related to the role.
- 3 + Years of Hospitality Experience
- 1 + Years in a supervisory Role
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=d0afedd2-b883-49ba-8ab5-019477151281&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&_ga-ft=1bGdNV.0.0.0.0.3NfbIE-6nb-4du-8UM-EoKI6luN.0.1