This job has been Expired
Marriott City Creek Downtown SLC
Apply directly online at https://www.heihotels.com/careers/ for a faster response!
What We Offer!
- Medical and Life Insurance/ Employee assistance programs
- Discounted rooms as low as $39
- Discounted Trax and Bus fairs
- FREE Downtown parking!
- Paid Time Off
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality standard.
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis (e.g., “”room care””).
- Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs and/or replacement.
- Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Service the hotel’s pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record logs.
- Maintain the building exterior and “”curb appeal”” (e.g., snow removal, lawn care, painting, gardening).
- Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
- Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Operation of heavy machinery.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Vocational schooling, military training, certification and/or experience in building related trades required in 1 or more of the following areas: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Carpentry.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Climbing, reading, standing, walking and routinely lifting 25 lbs to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to receive instructions and communicate progress of work assignments.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
- Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off.
- For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans.
- Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our ‘YouDecide’ and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
- Specific details and eligibility of these programs vary by location and employment status.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.heihotels.com