Are you into epic mountain views and meeting people from all over the world? Join our team at the newest resort in Park City, Utah! Receive a $1000 signing bonus.
Black Rock Mountain Resort is a world-class, affordable luxury destination. We are the best location for four seasons of action, just minutes from Park City and Deer Valley, Utah. Our hospitality professionals are dedicated to service. Our team is built on respect, hard work, and having fun.
We want our guests to have an overriding sense that they are in the exact right place at the exact right time.
If you want to work with a great team in the heart of the resort, apply today!
As a Night Auditor you will:
- Enter work place at scheduled time in uniform and ready to begin work. Properly clocks in.
- Ensure prescribed amount of cash is on hand by counting and recording count.
- Ensure that pool and other doors have been locked according to company policy, if they have not been, do so.
- Ensure telephone service meets company standards. Telephone answered within three rings, using proper script. Transfer calls properly, perform wake up calls, take messages politely and never give out a room number.
- Properly check in and out guest.
- Properly handle reservations.
- Ensure property management computer procedures are correctly implemented.
- Properly answer guest questions for directions or other needs.
- Assist with cleanliness of lobby.
- Assist in guest satisfaction.
- Runs night audit daily entering data appropriately into Encompass.
- Processing of credit cards nightly.
- Ensure that all wake up calls are set in phone.
- Check and approve all stay-online charges.
- Ensures that doors are unlocked at appropriate time.
- Perform any other duties as requested by supervisor(s)
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Must be physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware. Up to 50 lbs. Also, you must be physically able to walk without assistance on various surfaces for an extended period. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
HOURS & SCHEDULE:
- Weekends, weekdays and holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Days & hours may vary based on business needs.
Benefits (full time employees only – waiting period applies):
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
All employees receive a 25% discount at our food & beverage outlets. We are a new resort with several growth and career opportunities. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the area and are passionate about sharing that knowledge with the guests who visit our resort.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.blackrockmountainresort.com/careers/
Related Jobs (48)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time