Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The Bar Supervisor assists the Restaurant Manager with training and development of bar staff. Performs duties of all positions within the department including serving, bartending, bussing, greeting, expediting. Resolves Team Member and guest-related situations. Acts as a Manager on Duty when required. Experience in Bartending, hosting, serving, and cashiering is preferred. Must possess working knowledge of computer terminal and cash register operations.
What skills will help you succeed in this role?
- 1-2 year’s prior supervisory experience, prior hotel F&B restaurant experience or related education strongly preferred
- Previous inventory and purchasing experience a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers & Team Members.
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to multi-task
- Prior cash handling & experience with Silverware POS system
- TIPS, CPR & Serve Safe certification preferred
- Able to work AM and PM Shifts, including weekends & holidays
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville. Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays)
- 401K Match
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowpine.com/careers/